With many guests like you planning a getaway, we’re here to make sure your stay is safe, enjoyable, and a truly relaxing respite from the stress of everyday life. Read on for the many benefits of staying at our cabin accommodations near Chicago and the adjustments we have made to allow you to travel and get away with confidence.
Stay Small & Stay Safe Near Starved Rock
Kishauwau Cabins is the epitome of a social distancing getaway. What our guests love about our Illinois cabins is how well-spaced they are. At Kishauwau Cabins, you can enjoy the following:
- Stay in individual cabins with private entries
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Each cabin features a full kitchen with basic pots and pans, cooking utensils, & dishes
- 65 acres of open space
Here at Kishauwau, we have always been meticulously clean. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you can feel at ease during your stay at our cabins near Starved Rock.
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Lysol used in place of Pledge for dusting
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Individually wrapped toiletries
We’re Here For You!
Do you have any questions for us or want to chat before booking your stay? Our dedicated staff would love to discuss your upcoming trip with you. Whether it be answering questions about our enhanced cleaning routines or helping you fill your itinerary with fun and safe activities, we’re here for you! Call 815-442-8453 or email email@example.com to contact us today.
Restaurants, Starved Rock State Park, and local attractions are open and ready to welcome you! We do recommend that you check on current policies and hours before visiting.