Mother-In-Law Cabin Features
Rented to our dog guests only. You may not rent one due to price. We will only allow someone to rent without a dog if there are no other cabins available to accommodate you.
A maximum occupancy is either 3 adults OR 2 adults/2 kids and is our only dog-friendly cabin in this pricing category. (2 dog maximum). Before we okay any dogs to come with we ask that you either speak with Kishauwau staff regarding our dog policies or read through them below and let us know that you are fine with abiding by them. All dog policies are firm. If we okay the dog/dogs to come with there is a $15.00 plus tax per dog, per night fee that we must add to the reservation. If booking on our website you may add how many dogs in the additional guest field.
Do to the type of getaway we offer here we ask that the following policies be agreed before you book with your dog. You may note that you are fine with them in the notes field if booking on our website.
- Friendly dogs only here at Kishauwau Cabins. If you know that your dog is not good around other dogs or people this is not the place for them.
- Your dog must be leashed at all times while outside on our property.
- No Major Barkers… If your dog is prone to barking at other dogs, wildlife or people then this is definitely not the place for them. We offer a total peace and quiet getaway to our guests and we want everyone to get the getaway we are advertising.
- No dogs on our furniture or in the beds please as we need to keep these in good shape for future reservations.
- We ask that you clean up your dogs’ droppings on the property at all times.
- If you plan to leave your dog alone in one of our cabins at any time it must be crated. Crates not provided.
- Please do not bring your dog inside our office. This is for consideration of our other guests. I have also come in to messes in my office far too many times.
- Any dogs must be up on their shots and free of flees to stay here.
- No dogs to be bathed or showered in our cabins
- We are very specific with our dog cabins here. Not everyone is a canine person. For that reason we do not allow dogs to be in our outside of any of the non-dog cabins here. This is something to keep in mind when booking with groups or large family reunions. Your dogs will not be allowed to go to the non-dog cabins within that group.
We do our best to be able to keep these specific cabins dog friendly as we have a lot of dog guests that enjoy them. These policies are in place to ensure we can continue to do so. Your help in this is greatly appreciated.
Mother-in-law cabin is uniquely designed to provide you, our guest, with privacy and real comfort. This spacious studio atmosphere has two recliners in the living space, full sized fold out futon, dining table for four, and a shower/bathtub combination. Included is a full-sized kitchen furnished with basic pots and pans, cooking utensils and dishes. A 32″ flat screen TV with DVD player (no cable channels), and wood-burning stove (winter use only). All cabins have a covered porch with porch swing, personal outdoor bonfire pit, picnic table and charcoal grill. All have central air and furnace heated.