Commanche Cabin Features
Maximum occupancy either 3 adults OR 2 adults/2 kids, cabin includes one queen bed and a full sized fold out futon. Commanche cabin is a dog-friendly cabin (2-dog maximum). You must read through the following dog policies and let us know you are okay with them before we can okay your dog to come. We are firm with all of these in order to keep Kishauwau a dog friendly property. There is a $15.00 plus tax per dog, per night fee we will have to add to the reservation.
Do to the type of getaway we offer here we ask that the following policies be agreed before you book with your dog. You may note that you are fine with them in the notes field if booking on our website.
- Friendly dogs only here at Kishauwau Cabins. If you know that your dog is not good around other dogs or people this is not the place for them.
- Your dog must be leashed at all times while outside on our property.
- No Major Barkers… If your dog is prone to barking at other dogs, wildlife or people then this is definitely not the place for them. We offer a total peace and quiet getaway to our guests and we want everyone to get the getaway we are advertising.
- No dogs on our furniture or in the beds please as we need to keep these in good shape for future reservations.
- We ask that you clean up your dogs’ droppings on the property at all times.
- If you plan to leave your dog alone in one of our cabins at any time it must be crated. Crates not provided.
- Please do not bring your dog inside our office. This is for consideration of our other guests. I have also come in to messes in my office far too many times.
- Any dogs must be up on their shots and free of flees to stay here.
- No dogs to be bathed or showered in our cabins
- We are very specific with our dog cabins here. Not everyone is a canine person. For that reason we do not allow dogs to be in our outside of any of the non-dog cabins here. This is something to keep in mind when booking with groups or large family reunions. Your dogs will not be allowed to go to the non-dog cabins within that group.We do our best to be able to keep these specific cabins dog friendly as we have a lot of dog guests that enjoy them. These policies are in place to ensure we can continue to do so. Your help in this is greatly appreciated.
Loved for their spacious studio interior with full kitchens, each cabin includes a full kitchen with basic pots and pans, cooking utensils and dishes. A 32″ flat screen TV with DVD player (no TV channels), wood-burning stove (winter use only), large full bathroom with double sized whirlpool tub for two and a separate shower. All cabins have a covered porch with porch swing, personal outdoor bonfire pit, picnic table and charcoal grill. All cabins have central air and are furnace heated. All linens are provided.